Dr. Adin Boldur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adin Boldur?

January 12th, 2012

Excellent care

My husband has seen Dr Boldur for two years, he is excellent. I get a complete report of his test results every visit. We see Dr. Boldur every 3 months and a Nurse Practitioner in between. We are very happy with his care. The office staff calls back if you have a question. They are courteous and caring.

June 23rd, 2010

Watch your test records

Referred to a diagonistics center for a "test" (unspecified). Center performed a angiogram of my kindeys. When I went for my follow up visit, Dr. Boulder seemed surprised with the test results and left the room. When he came back he seemed nervous but would not explain what the problem was. Several months later I requested a copy of the test results for my insurance. I had a copy form the test center with the handwritten notes of the nurse, made during the procedure. When I receved the copy from Dr. Boulders office, the code had been changed. I was suppsed to have a kidney "scan" not an angiogram. My "records had been changed" to reflect the test that I had received. Either the diagnostics center had misread the test code or Bouders office made a mistake. No one will be honest about it. I changed nephroloigists dur to a lack of confidence.

June 8th, 2009

high quality professsionalism

He is the best of all the doctors that I see ---- I study the net before all of my visits and he answers my questions with patience and I feel very confident with his answers . He is a great doctor.

July 4th, 2017