Dr. Adin Boldur MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2012
Excellent care
My husband has seen Dr Boldur for two years, he is excellent. I get a complete report of his test results every visit. We see Dr. Boldur every 3 months and a Nurse Practitioner in between. We are very happy with his care. The office staff calls back if you have a question. They are courteous and caring.

June 22nd, 2010
Watch your test records
Referred to a diagonistics center for a "test" (unspecified). Center performed a angiogram of my kindeys. When I went for my follow up visit, Dr. Boulder seemed surprised with the test results and left the room. When he came back he seemed nervous but would not explain what the problem was. Several months later I requested a copy of the test results for my insurance. I had a copy form the test center with the handwritten notes of the nurse, made during the procedure. When I receved the copy from Dr. Boulders office, the code had been changed. I was suppsed to have a kidney "scan" not an angiogram. My "records had been changed" to reflect the test that I had received. Either the diagnostics center had misread the test code or Bouders office made a mistake. No one will be honest about it. I changed nephroloigists dur to a lack of confidence.

June 7th, 2009
high quality professsionalism
He is the best of all the doctors that I see ---- I study the net before all of my visits and he answers my questions with patience and I feel very confident with his answers . He is a great doctor.