A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Alazraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Alazraki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alazraki graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Alazraki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Lynn Alazraki MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adina L. Alazraki practice?
- Dr. Adina Alazraki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adina Alazraki practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Radiologists, and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.