Dr. Adina Alport Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adina Alport?

Compassionate

Posted on July 24th, 2017

She is easy to talk to and she is a good listener. She takes things at a good pace . She is not an alarmist. She is a very busy person so her appointments can be tricky but she will fit you in .

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I think that Dr. Alport is very knowledgeable and is able to explain issues that I am experiencing in laments terms where I was able to understand my condition and treatment. My appointments aren't rushed with her because she is compassionate and is mindful of what I'm experiencing in regards to my level of pain. Her treatment approach isn't aggressive, which I appreciate immensely. While the office is an extremely busy place, the receptionists and MA's in the front also give their undivided attention to each patient that walks in the door. They are are the same way on the phone and are very accommodating.

Mrs.

Posted on March 5th, 2014

This HAS got to be an underwritten facility because the ABSOLUTE lack of professionalism, care or concer that runs rampid through this office escapes all professional concept! I was in a fender bender where I got a sprain and possible concussion AND let me tell you the trials and tribulations I went through: was given an appointment a month later, so I am to wait A MONTH after my accident to see her!!!! Then I asked for another dr. I was told they had to approve it with her. Oh! Before that I left a message and threw days later....NO return call, which led me here. Spoke to the office manager who sent me back to the annoyed receptionist who got annoyed and almost yelled at me asking..."why can't you wait?" For the millionth time I was in a car accident. She transferred me to a voicemail. I'M DONE!!!! Run don't go there!!!!

Worst staff ever.. If I could 0 - 1/2 a star I would

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Awful. The staff is rude, unknowledgeable, and difficult to deal with. The receptionists were on personal phone calls and complaining how they didn't want to pick up the phone (in front of patients in the waiting room) and they just let the office phone ring. I was given Dr. Alport as I needed emergency testing. Her assistant barely speaks english, was very slow, and incompetent. I had a test done and when I called to inquire about results they refused to let me talk with the doctor and said I had to come into the office in order to get my results - the appointment was set for ONE MONTH later, I called to find out what day it's on and was put on hold for 10 minutes. My first office visit I arrived 15 minutes early to allow time for paperwork and the doctor didn't even arrive until 15 minutes AFTER my appointment time. Although I listed the pros below, she was very quick to cut me off when I was talking and I felt like she wasn't entirely listening... I was never given a diagnosis and still don't know if something is wrong. Pros: She takes a full history with symptoms, thinks outside the box, and requests necessary testing I'm basically appalled and annoyed that the staff refused me to get the results on an emergency test over the phone!

Nice doctor, terrible staff

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Doctor was great. Spent a good deal of time answering questions and giving options/recommendations. Staff was not so great. They didn't even seem friendly towards each other. Watched nurse leave a patient in the middle of taking blood pressure to take a personal cell phone call. Left messages every day for the past five days trying to get an approval number for the recommended MRI. Still haven't gotten one return phone call.

Crazy

Posted on May 4th, 2012

A true head case who could care less about her patients. Looking to order needless tests and subject her patients to harm.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Office is crowded because its a group practice, but Dr. Alport is a very bright, professional, warm, caring person.

Posted on June 13th, 2017