A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Chelouche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adina Chelouche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chelouche
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Chelouche, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelouche graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Chelouche has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Gaylord Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina R Chelouche MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adina R. Chelouche practice?
- Dr. Adina Chelouche has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adina Chelouche practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Clinton, CT.
See Branford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.