A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Cioc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cioc
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cioc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Cioc, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cioc graduated from Facultatea De Medicina Generala Din Craiova, Craiova Romania.
Dr. Cioc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Mihaela Cioc MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Adina M. Cioc practice?
- Dr. Adina Cioc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adina Cioc practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists and Minneapolis Hematologists.