A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Cioc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cioc
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cioc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Cioc, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cioc graduated from Facultatea De Medicina Generala Din Craiova, Craiova Romania.
Dr. Cioc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Mihaela Cioc MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Adina M. Cioc practice?
- Dr. Adina Cioc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adina Cioc practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists and Minneapolis Hematologists.