A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Dees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adina Dees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dees
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Dees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dees graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center-Springfield Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Dees MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adina Dees practice?
- Dr. Adina Dees has 1 office location.
Dr. Adina Dees practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.