A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Dees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adina Dees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dees
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Dees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dees graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center-Springfield Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Dees MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adina Dees practice?
- Dr. Adina Dees has 1 office location.
Dr. Adina Dees practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.