Learn more about Dr. Adina Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adina Goldfarb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldfarb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Rivka Goldfarb MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adina R. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Adina Goldfarb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adina Goldfarb practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.