A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adina Logan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Logan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Logan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Manuela Logan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adina M. Logan practice?
- Dr. Adina Logan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adina Logan practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Irving Internists.