A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Rosenzveig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adina Rosenzveig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Rosenzveig, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzveig graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rosenzveig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Malka Rosenzveig MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adina M. Rosenzveig practice?
- Dr. Adina Rosenzveig has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adina Rosenzveig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Square, NY.