Dr. Adina Schneider MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Great Neck, NY

• Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2017
Very caring and on top of her game
She has been my doctor for years and has gotten me through some very tough times. She has always been there for me. I highly recommend her.

August 4th, 2016
I have known Dr. Schneider for years. She is tough with me but this had led me to change my lifestyle and health and I am grateful to her.

June 10th, 2016
excellent Dr. Caring and very knowledgeable and thorough

March 25th, 2016
do not recommend
rude and nasty! made me feel uncomfortable... not nice at all. in addition, the receptionist was rude to an elderly man when i first arrived. so sad.

October 17th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Schneider for a few years now and she was always very nice until I had to cancel an appointment yesterday. I called the office 3 times a week before my appointment to speak with her and tell her that it was difficult for me to make this appointment as I did not have a babysitter for my 3 kids and was wondering if it was pertinent that I come in or could she give me my recent lab results over the phone. She never called me back until I cancelled my appointment and then was nasty and just told me everything was normal when I asked her for the results. I then asked again what my levels were and she got nasty and said "I don't know why you wouldn't come to your appointment" like she is only interested in the copay. You want your 30measly dollars! I would have gladly rescheduled for a later date if she was nicer but she made me so mad. So nasty and I am so disappointed. If she only would have returned the several messages I left for her. Again I am so disappointed!

March 26th, 2015
Office is awful
Dr Schneider, I feel is a very good and nice doctor. Office is lacking. I waited two weeks for the return of my blood works. No call from office so I called them as I always have to and was told the lab never gave them the results. When they got the results I waited for the doctor to call and she did and left a message. I missed the call. I called back immediately but the phone was busy for an half an hour when I finally got through I got the voice message I left a message, following day I called the office spoke to his secretary told her my story. I said the dr could just send in the prescription for my new medication that I need and I could just start taking the medication if she can't reach me .The secretary said she will call me when she gets a chance this is not an emergency and there was five doctors at that office and I'm not the only patient, she was rude and nasty . Dr Schneider very nice I refuse to be treated this way by the office on looking for a new endocrinologist. Very hard for her to get the patients to give them the results they need and anybody with a thyroid problem knows your dose is very important for your well-being and your health she could care little bit more and be a little more persistent with helping the patients get the results and treatment that they need.

August 28th, 2014

September 28th, 2013
caring
caring, intelligent physician

September 7th, 2012
I thought she used to be a good doctor until she said there is nothing she could for me anymore. Which leads me to get another doctor. I found that she has changed since the last couple of years. I felt like she didn't care anymore and doesn't want to help me. I been having issue with my weight. She couldn't even recommend anything to help me out. Especially when I told her I was watching everything very closely. I don't know what happen to her.

June 18th, 2012
I have never written a review before however I am so upset with how dr. Schnider treated me I wanted to warn others.. I placed a call for her and told the receptionist that is was no an emergency but I needed to talk to her... I called twice and after I called the second time she called me back and screamed at me for calling twice without it being an emergency and how dare I call twice when she is with other patients. Needless to say I will not be going back to her.. No doctor should yell at a patient!

June 14th, 2012
A very fruitful consult
This was my first consult with Dr. Schneider. I really don't enjoy going to the doctors so I tend to put off getting things done. Dr. Schneider addressed three outstanding issues--none of them critical but all of them important. She listened to my history and did not patronize me. She was considerate and courteous. I left her office relaxed and pleased that so much of what had been on my healthcare menu was taken care of. As an added bonus, the medical assistant (nurse?) who took my vitals, etc., was a pleasure to deal with.