A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adina Smarandache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adina Smarandache is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adina Smarandache, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smarandache graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smarandache has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Alvarado Hospital
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adina Georgiana Smarandache MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adina G. Smarandache practice?
- Dr. Adina Smarandache has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adina Smarandache practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Internists and Escondido Geriatric Doctors.