A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adiraju Palagiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adiraju Palagiri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Palagiri graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Palagiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Pinckneyville Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palagiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adiraju Palagiri practice?
Dr. Adiraju Palagiri practices Urology near Marion, IL.
See Marion Urologists.