A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adiraju Palagiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adiraju Palagiri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Palagiri graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Palagiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Pinckneyville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adiraju Palagiri MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adiraju Palagiri practice?
- Dr. Adiraju Palagiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adiraju Palagiri practices Urology near Marion, IL.
See Marion Urologists.