A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adisak Jesdanun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adisak Jesdanun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesdanun graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Jesdanun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adisak Jesdanun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adisak Jesdanun practice?
- Dr. Adisak Jesdanun has 1 office location.
Dr. Adisak Jesdanun practices Anesthesiology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Anesthesiologists.