A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditi Springstubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditi Springstubb, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Springstubb graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Springstubb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditi Bhargava Springstubb MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aditi B. Springstubb practice?
- Dr. Aditi Springstubb has 1 office location.
Dr. Aditi Springstubb practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.