inactive

Aditi A Dave MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 6th, 2016
Best experience
Dr Dave was courteous and explained things very well to me. She was on time, and came early, and spent an hour with us in the hospital to go over all the medical issues. Overall, couldn't expect anything better. Very smart and compassionate. After discharge, she called to ensure follow up with family doctor on complicated issues occurred.

October 20th, 2014
very compassionate

June 23rd, 2014
I had the exact opposite experience of an earlier review. This doctor was the most compassionate and caring physician I have met, and came to the bedside when I expected her. She explained the medical issues well. I would recommend her to anyone who is in the hospital.

May 11th, 2014
My family made an appointment with her to discuss the care of one of my family members at Baptist. She never showed up for the appointment. We asked many nurses and others on the hall and they all said she would be in to see us in a minute. She never came. At one point she told us through another hospital worker that she would be there in 15 minutes, An hour later, we finally gave up and drove home. All in all, we waited over 4 hours. We never received an apology or an explanation. When we finally were able to talk to her, she lied about where she was. She didn't give my family member the care that they deserved. Run the other way if you see her coming!