A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditi Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditi Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditi Malik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Malik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditi Malik MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aditi Malik practice?
- Dr. Aditi Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Aditi Malik practices Psychiatry near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Psychiatrists.