A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditi Narechania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narechania
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narechania graduated from DePaul University, Chicago.
Dr. Narechania has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditi Pradeep Narechania MD is a female Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aditi P. Narechania practice?
- Dr. Aditi Narechania has 1 office location.
Dr. Aditi Narechania practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.