A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditi Purandare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Purandare graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Purandare has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditi Purandare BS and MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aditi Purandare practice?
- Dr. Aditi Purandare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aditi Purandare practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Saint Louis Internists.