Dr. Aditi Sanatinia Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Aditi Sanatinia?

Lacks bedside manner

Posted on October 12th, 2015

She did not want to wash her hands when I asked her before the procedure. She commented that washing her hands many times was bad for her skin because it made her skin dry. I asked her again and again. Then she finally rinsed her hands reluctantly but did not use soap. While taking a pap smear she inserted the speculum very roughly and made me scream from pain. She pretended to be concerned when I screamed, but she lacked all delicacy when inserting the speculum. As a result of this I had bleeding and pain for several days afterwards. Once I got the results, I switched OB doctor immediately.

Mismanaged Mess

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Sanatinia twice in hopes of getting educated "pre-menapausal" care. It supposed to a "Women's Center" right? I've left each visit feeling like the only thing they seem to be in the business of doing is delivering babies? In fact I took my pap test results from Dr. Sanatinia (that she said were normal) to my primary physician and he saw a much different picture. Also during my last visit Dr. Sanatinia, she ordered (after asking me what "I" thought we should do?) a CT Scan for the left side of my body. I called Steinberg diagnoistics w/the paper work only to be told it wasn't filled out by the Women's Center. Steinberg diagnostics called the Women's Center, verified that the test was with contrast and told me to pick up Barium that I would need to drink. The day of my appt for the CT, I arrived with a belly full of Barium only to be told that the Women's Center had also not listed what part of the body was to be scanned and had not submitted the claim for prior auth from my insurance. No one could be reached on the phone at the Women's Center and so here I sit back at home. (my stomach hurts and I'm mad) The staff and the doctor I have seen at this place are the worst.

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I chose this dr. based on the fact that I wanted a woman and someone that is not an OB. At 50+, I was tired of my appt. being bumped for an emergency C section. I feel frustrated every time I visit. She speaks too quickly. Asks questions and steps on your answer no matter how short it is. Her bedside manner is severely lacking. She is not warm or friendly and I really want to like her, but I don't. I cannot recommend her.

Posted on August 11th, 2016