A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditi Swami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditi Swami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditi Swami, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swami graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Swami has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditi Swami MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aditi Swami practice?
- Dr. Aditi Swami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aditi Swami practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Troy, MI.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.