A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditi Swami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditi Swami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swami
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Swami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditi Swami, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Swami graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Swami has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditi Swami MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aditi Swami practice?
- Dr. Aditi Swami has 1 office location.
Dr. Aditi Swami practices Infectious Disease near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Infectious Disease Doctors.