A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adity Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adity Bhattacharyya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adity Bhattacharyya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adity Bhattacharyya MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adity Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Adity Bhattacharyya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adity Bhattacharyya practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.