A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Bansal, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Lung Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bansal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditya Bansal MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aditya Bansal practice?
- Dr. Aditya Bansal has 1 office location.
Dr. Aditya Bansal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.