Dr. Aditya Dubey MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Sterling, VA

September 28th, 2015
Never had asthma!
I am not happy with Dr. Dubey or Dr. Alli at Kent Pulmonary. I was treated for asthma for several years and as it turned out, I NEVER EVER had asthma. It's been my heart the entire time. I have gone into heart failure twice due to lack of proper cardiac care, treated for the wrong disease for years. I am under the care of a congestive heart failure doctor and was told how lucky I am that my heart is functioning so well on cardiac meds. Cardiologist can't explain how this sort of thing happened to me. Breathing back to normal. Lung function has always been normal and with my rapid weight gain and edema, don't know how these doctors did not question the asthma diagnosis. I am beyond livid.

July 2nd, 2011
Dr. Dubey is our adult son's Pulmonologist. He has severe asthma and has autism. He has had both of these medical conditions since infancy and has seen many doctors and endured many hospitalizations. Dr. Dubey has always treated our son and family with kindness and respect. He has been excellent in managing our son's symptoms to prevent asthma episodes, has minimized the one or two he has had, and has prevented any hospitalizations since our son began seeing Dr. Dubey. He is an excellent physician and we highly recommend him.

July 26th, 2010
Dr. Dubey Excellent Physician
My brother was in the Intensive Care Unit at Bayhealth Medical Center experiencing liver and kidney damage and in respiratory distress. Dr. Dubey accurately diagnosed and promptly treated his conditions; monitoring all changes and treating accordingly. He explained everything to us and was caring and considerate toward our brother and us. I highly recommend this physician.