A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditya Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditya Jain MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aditya Jain practice?
- Dr. Aditya Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aditya Jain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Cardiologists.