A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditya Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aditya A. Jain practice?
Dr. Aditya Jain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and General Practice near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Fremont, CA.
See San Leandro Internists, San Leandro Cardiologists, and San Leandro General Practitioners.