A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditya Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditya A Jain MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aditya A. Jain practice?
- Dr. Aditya Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aditya Jain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Fremont, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Cardiologists.