Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

2.5

|  show details
May 11th, 2012

Although this was my first time seeing Dr. Jain I have been in his office many times before. I trust him with my heart.His staff is great, Elena makes the appointment and is very helpful. She is always smiling and makes sure, before you leave you understand the tests you need and the follow up appointments are best for you. Lilly takes your BP and weight and helps you to a room, a very nice person. This is a very busy office so I guess I'm not alone in saying Dr. Jain and his staff can be trusted.

|  Great Services  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

Very happy with this doctor and his office. Dr. Aditya is very knowledgeable and pleasant. His office staff, especialy Elena,is very compasionate and helpfull; she made all the phone calls and arangements for my authorizations to see a specialist and have my tests done.I give this doctor and his office four stars. Thank you - Alex Decuseara

|  My doctor for many years...  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I am baffled by these comments! This is not the Dr. Adyita Jain I go to! I have been seeing him for over 15 yrs. and he has been warm, fabulous, caring and communicates with me - he has even reduced costs when I was under-insured. I think he is great and I get fairly fast service there, so truly do not understand the other comments.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

This guys was very rude to me and over an hour late to my clinic visit. His staff also needs training in customer service.

|  This doctor's got issues  |  show details
by Scared for my safety on Oct 26th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Jain for palpitations. First of all, he was an hour and a half late. Then, he took no interest in me as I was explaining my problem. He scheduled me for a bunch of tests and didn't explain why I was getting them. He then yelled at me when I tried to get him to explain. I'm a small woman. He is a tall, big man. The yelling made me really scared. I will never go back to this awful doctor.

|  I would rather be treated by my dog's vet.  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2009

This "so-called" doctor cares nothing about his patients. He is quick to prescribe meds and send them on their way not doing any follow-up AT ALL resulting in conditions resulting in a healty, active person to someone who can't walk 3 feet from their chair. His license should be removed and burned. I only can hope that one day a physician treats him or one of his family members the way he treats his patients. Then maybe he'll realize just how heartless he is.