A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Samal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditya Samal, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Samal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samal graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Samal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditya K Samal MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aditya K. Samal practice?
- Dr. Aditya Samal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aditya Samal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.