A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Samal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditya Samal, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Samal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samal graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Samal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans