A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditya Sharma is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Sharma, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditya Sharma MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aditya Sharma practice?
- Dr. Aditya Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aditya Sharma practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.