A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aditya Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aditya Sharma is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aditya Sharma, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Beckley Arh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aditya Sharma MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aditya Sharma practice?
- Dr. Aditya Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aditya Sharma practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beckley, WV and McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.