A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adjetey Lomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adjetey Lomo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adjetey Lomo, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Lomo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adjetey Kwaku Lomo MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adjetey K. Lomo practice?
- Dr. Adjetey Lomo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adjetey Lomo practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.