Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adla Tessier
Dr. Adla Tessier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tessier is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. Dr. Tessier has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Adla Tessier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adla Tessier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.
Dr. Patricia Avila
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Elaine Watkins
Chula Vista, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Georges Argoud
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0 mi36