A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adlai Pappy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adlai Pappy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adlai Pappy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappy graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- National Institutes Of Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adlai L Pappy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adlai L. Pappy practice?
- Dr. Adlai Pappy has 1 office location.
Dr. Adlai Pappy practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.