A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adly Thebaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adly Thebaud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thebaud
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thebaud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thebaud graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Thebaud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adly Thebaud MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adly Thebaud practice?
- Dr. Adly Thebaud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adly Thebaud practices Psychiatry near Sanford, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL.
See Sanford Psychiatrists.