A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adly Thebaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adly Thebaud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thebaud
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Thebaud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thebaud graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Thebaud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adly Thebaud MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adly Thebaud practice?
- Dr. Adly Thebaud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adly Thebaud practices Psychiatry near Sanford, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL.
See Sanford Psychiatrists.