A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Ahmad DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Adnan Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Ahmad practices Gastroenterology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Gastroenterologists.