Nephrologist,
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Mr.  |  show details
by kenneth narehood on Nov 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed for eight years and could not be happier with every aspect of his practice. He, along with his exceptional staff, have helped with every aspect of my medical conditions. Mayo Clinic also is very impressed with Dr. Ahmed's willingness and expertise to assist in follow-up care. I personally believe that he is the hardest working doctor I have ever seen. Kathy, Kim, and Vee are exceptional staff members who make your appointment much brighter. I am extremely blessed to have these four taking care of me.

|  This Doctor really cares  |  show details
by Louis F. Novello on Sep 12th, 2013

I met Dr. Ahmed while I was a patient at South Lake Hospital. I w3as fighting Cancer. I had a heart attack I had a bowel anorism. I almost died 5 times. Dr. Ahmaed was at my bedside very often checking on my condition. He helped consol my wife who was alone in Florida. He made us feel welcome and cared for both of us. He is one of the best Doctors I have met in Central Florida. He always explained what was going on with me, did I need anything, Again and again this Man consoled me and my wife continually. Before being admitted to the Hospital I did not know this Doctor. He went out of his way to get to know us. He is extremely competent. Checks on me and I am his patient to this day. I do not have any family here in Florida, but he made me most comfortable. He never, to this day, stopped caring. Unlike many other Doctors in this area he truly cares..... and follows through.

|  show details
by Daniel D. on Sep 11th, 2013

Dr. Ahmed gets down to the issues that are causing your health problems. He looks into your medications and how you are responding to there use and makes the necessary changes. He keeps in touch with your primary doctor and coordinates your treatment. He has helped me get better numbers on all my Labs.

|  Excellent nephrologist  |  show details
by abbadoo on Jun 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Even though we have moved from Clermont to Leesburg, I will continue to see Dr. Ahmed. He is very caring and pays attention to what you say.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com