A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Akhtar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Akhtar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Akhtar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Akhtar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Adnan Akhtar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Akhtar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Oncologists.