A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Akhtar, Board-certified Medical Oncology Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhtar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akhtar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Akhtar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Akhtar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Akhtar MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Adnan Akhtar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Akhtar practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Celebration, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Oncologists.