Dr. Adnan Alghadban Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Adnan Alghadban?

Uhc nuerology

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I asked for my results and he said I wanted answers right now . Well if you seen a Dr once or a thousand times wouldn't he want answers if the MRI results say one thing and cats can and blood work. He discharged me said he wasn't going to be my Dr anymore . Everyone else can told what they have and I get the run around it is b's. Poor Dr in my book

Bad business

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Went for a follow up blood test for vitamin d. I was assured by the doctor and nurses that it would only be a blood test. When I got there they wanted to make it an office visit. I said this is just for blood work, the office mgr got really angry and said I am not arguing with you, and started closing the door on me!! I reminded them that the doctor scheduled me for just blood work. When I called back to talk to a patient rep it was the same office mgr, she hung up on me!! Very bad patient service. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

A Compassionate Neurologist

Posted on September 6th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Alghadban was an extremely positive experience. First, his staff were prompt and courteous. When I met Dr. Alghadban, I was immediately impressed by his simple, unassuming manner. As the visit continued, I also began to feel a sense of true interest and compassion from him. He took time to talk to me, not just the usual "zip, zip, zip" interactions that I experience from most doctors. I appreciate his kindness and the genuine interest he appears to have in those who see him.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

he is the best .,

Horrible horrible

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Spends 5 minutes then walks out says see you in a month. Really what is wrong with me why give me medication and not explaine what it's for. Not happy waste of time would never go back

Posted on August 19th, 2015

He just wanted to keep giving me meds that just masked my illness.Had no intention of finding out what was wrong. He would not listen to what I had to say. My last visit I was there 15 min and in those 15 min he saw 2 people before me, myself and one person after me. Four people within 15 minutes...how is that quality care? Needless to say, I am switching doctors.

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, kind, and considerate person. I HIGHLY recommend this physician.

Good Doc

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I felt the most relief after 3 months of neck pain after my visit with Dr. Alghadban. I was given 2 shots and a Rx that actually worked (I tried Rx muscle relaxers and pain meds prior to no avail). My visit was yesterday, today I am taking up my yoga again. Thank you Dr. Alghadban.

Unprofessional

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I made an apt to see Dr. Algahadban after being referred to him by UHC after my second ER visit for chronic neck and and head aches. I since developed a speech impediment due to the left side of my tongue being numb. I had to wait 3 weeks for the apt, when I got there, they took my cash payment with no issue, even though I explained I was only in WV for a limited time. (I have Medicaid in NJ). The Dr verified everything I said. He said he thought I may have something pushing against my lingual nerve, and I should get another MRI. I asked what I could do for the pain in the meantime, he said he couldn't do anything because I'm not going to be a "regular" patient. REALLY?? Then why accept my money? Also, he was halfway out of the exam room as we were discussing this, so anyone in earshot could hear the conversation. He did nothing but refer me to get an MRI. I had to wait 3 weeks and pay $150 for that??? They told me that at the ER...and at least they helped the pain a little bit. I would NOT recommend this Dr to ANYONE.

SHAME ON YOU "DOCTOR"

Posted on December 5th, 2013

JUST AN UPDATE ON WIFE. THIS "DOCTOR" ACCUSED MY WIFE OF DOCTOR SHOPPING AFTER SHE WAS INJURED IN A SERIOUS ACCIDENT ON OUR FARM THIS INJURY HAS REQUIRED WEEKS OF PHYSICAL THERPY AND LOOKS LIKE WILL EFFECT HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE BASED ON THE INFO HER NEROSURGEON HAS GIVEN US. THIS "DOCTOR" HAS CRUSHED MY WIFE EMOTIONALLY BY SUGGESTING TO OUR PHARAMACY THAT SHE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET MORE MEDICATION. HE MADE THESE ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT EVEN CONSULTNG HER DOCTOR'S. HE DID NOTIFY HER PRIMARY DOCTOR TO TRY AND SLANDER HER WHICH INFURIATED HIM BECAUSE HE KNEW THE SERIOUSNESS OF HER INJURIES. WE FEEL THIS "DOCTOR" WES JUST TRYING TO COVER BUTT.

HUSBAND

Posted on October 31st, 2013

AFTER PERSCRIPING MEDICATION TO MY WIFE FOR OVER 2 YEARS(OPIATES) HE HAS DECIDED TO SLANDER MY FAMILIES REPUTATION BY SUGGESTING MY WIFE WAS DRUG SEEKING PATIENT. AFTER A SERIOUS BACK INJURY THE REQUIRED MULTIBLE MRI'S, CD SCANS AND XRAYS ALL OF WHICH WERE ORDERED BY OUR PRIMIARY PHYSICIAN AND A NEORSURGEON THAT COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PERFORM. THIS "DOCTOR" SAID SHE WAS A DRUG SEEKER WITHTOUT EVEN LOOKING INTO HER INJURIES. AND ALL SHE WAS DOING WAS FOLLOWING DR'S ORDERS.

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Don't go to him for migraines!! He can't help you !! Just wants your money.