Dr. Adnan Alkhalili MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2011
An Amazing Physician and Compassionate Person
I first visited Dr. Al in 2003, in Sault Ste. Marie Michigan,where he was practicing Oncology. I was a 3yr post-op Gastric Bypass patient who was in very poor health and suffering severely from my Chronic Arthritis and old MVA injuries. I as in constant pain, with my severe headaches out of control as well. My family doctor was not helping me so as a Medical Technologist at a nearby hospital, I contacted Dr Al and ask for his help. I knew that my Ferritin level was off the chart low causing a lot of my symptoms. I forwarded my lab results to him. He knew immediately what the problem was, and had me in his office within 2 days and ready to start treatment the following day. He started me on IV Iron therapy and within the month my whole world was looking up! My pain was back under control and my immune system started to function normally again. At my first follow up visit his first question to me:"so tell me, how is your pain today?" I remember saying to him you are my hero! He smiled and said hed never been called that before, but Im not sure I believed that. Dr. Al is an extremely compassionate doctor, who sincerely cares about his patients and their quality of life. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I actually just found this site as I was doing an internet search to see where Dr. Alkhalili is practicing today. I have relocated and knowing that he too had moved, I was really hoping he was in my area! I just may consider the 2 hr drive.Dr Al is an incredibly caring, compassionate doctor. Its just too bad he cant be cloned!

July 26th, 2017