A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Badr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Badr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Badr, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Badr graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Badr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Suleiman Badr MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan S. Badr practice?
- Dr. Adnan Badr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Badr practices Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Gastroenterologists.