A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Bhutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Bhutta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Bhutta, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutta graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bhutta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhutta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adnan T. Bhutta practice?
Dr. Adnan Bhutta practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians, Little Rock Pediatric Specialists, Little Rock Critical Care Practitioners, and Little Rock Cardiologists.