A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Danish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Danish, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Danish, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery CyberKnife
Education & Awards
Dr. Danish graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Danish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan F Danish MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan F. Danish practice?
- Dr. Adnan Danish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Danish practices Radiation Oncology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY.
See Red Bank Oncologists.