A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Danish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Danish, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Danish, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery CyberKnife
Education & Awards
Dr. Danish graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Danish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans