A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Javaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Javaid, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Javaid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Javaid graduated from St. Chrisopher`s College of Medicine.
Dr. Javaid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kernersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Ahmed Javaid MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adnan A. Javaid practice?
- Dr. Adnan Javaid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Javaid practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Kernersville Internists and Kernersville Sleep Medicine Doctors.