A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Kaleli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Kaleli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Kaleli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleli graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kaleli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Kaleli MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Kaleli practice?
- Dr. Adnan Kaleli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Kaleli practices Urology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Quincy Urologists.