A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Khoury has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Elias Khoury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adnan E. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Adnan Khoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Khoury practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Costa Mesa Psychiatrists and Costa Mesa Sleep Medicine Doctors.