A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Matta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Matta is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Matta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matta graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Matta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adnan H. Matta practice?
Dr. Adnan Matta practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.