A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Matta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Matta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Matta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matta graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Matta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Halim Matta MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adnan H. Matta practice?
- Dr. Adnan Matta has 1 office location.
Dr. Adnan Matta practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.