A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Naber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Naber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naber graduated from University of Rome College of Physicians and Surgeons Rome, Italy.
Dr. Naber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Issa Naber MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan I. Naber practice?
- Dr. Adnan Naber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Naber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.