A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnanx Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnanx Naber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnanx Naber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naber graduated from University of Rome College of Physicians and Surgeons Rome, Italy.
Dr. Naber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnanx I Naber MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adnanx I. Naber practice?
- Dr. Adnanx Naber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adnanx Naber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA and Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.