A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Naber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naber
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Naber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naber graduated from University of Rome College of Physicians and Surgeons Rome, Italy.
Dr. Naber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Issa Naber MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan I. Naber practice?
- Dr. Adnan Naber has 1 office location.
Dr. Adnan Naber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.