A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Nadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Nadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Nadir, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadir has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Nadir MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Nadir practice?
- Dr. Adnan Nadir has 1 office location.
Dr. Adnan Nadir practices Gastroenterology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Gastroenterologists.