Dr. Adnan Nasir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adnan Nasir?

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I have seen many dermatologists in the triangle over the past twenty years. Dr.Nasir is the best. I have had multiple severely dysplastic moles and have always been extremely nervous at my annual skin check up. He has a great bedside manner and the ability to put me at ease. It is impossible to be nervous around him. I went to him for a second opinion initially after my other dr was apprehensive to take some moles out. He took those out and spotted one other which turned out to be severely dysplastic as well. I have never waited for more than 5 minutes and he will spend as much time as you need him to during your appointment. I highly recommend Dr.Nasir for any dermatology needs.

Fantastic Dermatologist

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr. Nasir is an outstanding doctor. He takes the time to listen to your issues and addresses each and everyone.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Nasir for many years and trust him completely.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr. Nasir is thorough, takes his time, and has a great bedside manner. His staff is very efficient- I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes so apparently they don't overschedule.

Ditto what Oct. 26 reviewer said

Posted on March 15th, 2011

I saw all these good reviews of Dr. Nasir, but my experience was very different. My internist had diagnosed folliculitis and recommended that I go to a dermatologist. Dr. Nasir said the rash on my back was acne, and prescribed an antibacterial lotion and recommended coating my back with antiperspirant (!). I could find nothing to support this unusual antiperspirant treatment, but I tried it to no avail. I followed up later when the problem didn't improve, and he told me on the phone that it was folliculitis. When I stated that he had previously said acne, he said, "It's the same thing." No, it isn't! He is either being condescending to me, or he doesn't know what he's talking about. Either way, it's not acceptable. I've had a few other unproductive interactions with him, and am now going to try someone else.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

A WONDERFULL CARING COURTIOUS YOUNGDOCTOR

Patient and daughter experience

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Dr. Nasir has been my daughter's dermatologist since she was 13 (she is now 22). She has very sensitive skin and developed severe acne. He has always been very willing to listen and not automatically jump to the extreme medications that could possibly cause major side effects. I have had to have several pre-cancerous moles and growths removed and his skill as a surgeon are excellent. He is always pleasant and easy to talk to. Even when we have seen him in other places and even though we have not had to see him for anything for several years, he still recognizes us, remembers our names, and always takes time to talk with us.

Posted on October 26th, 2010

Dr Nasir spent very little time and presribed meds without telling me WHAT exactly he was treating. Thus his Rx did not work on rash. Also was not receptive to patients comments and self diagnosis/symptoms/opinions. Quite arrogant.

Terrific doctor, Terrific clinic staff

Posted on November 8th, 2009

I had an excellent overall experience with this office. The staff got all my information promptly and efficiently. Dr. Nasir listened to my story, examined me thoroughly, and gave me good advice. He prescribed generics, which saved me a bundle over what I had been using. I did not meet the other Dr., but I have heard good things about her, too. If you are looking for a good dermatology practice in Raleigh, I would recommend Wake Dermatology.

Posted on October 5th, 2017