Dr. Adnan Qalbani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adnan Qalbani?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Adnan Qalbani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2012

Exceptional care recieved at Lutheran Breast Care Center

I was initially diagnosed with unknown masses in both my breasts. During the follow up appointment at Lutheran Breast Care Center, I was attended to by Eleanor, an ultra-sound technician, and Dr. Adnan Qalbani. I had never had anything diagnosed before, so all of this was unknown to me. Eleanor and Dr. Qalbani's kind, caring and friendly demeanors quickly put any anxiety or concern to rest. They were beyond thorough, taking two hours to make sure that the masses that were caught before were benign. My father was a physician, so it was extremely personal to me to see how similar in caring these people were. I just can't get over how much time and care they put into my visit and exam. I would recommend them and this Center to any woman. Thank you.

September 2nd, 2010

I first met with Dr. Qualbani earlier this year. Although I got bad news, I got it from the best place I could have gone. Dr. Qualbani gave me the best options for my diagnosis. He made sure that I was worked into their schedule and gave me extra time to secure an accurate diagnosis. I was offered counsel from a staff member that survived breast cancer. I was treated with all of the kindness, privacy and respect from the time I walked in, from everyone there. Its nice to be treated well from the time you check in until you leave. Dr. Qualbani gave me very good advice. I received calls from him personally during this process. I am truly grateful for being in his care, and appreciate him and his staff immensely.

July 31st, 2014

December 9th, 2009

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.