A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Edema
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Seizure Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adnan I. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Adnan Qureshi practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.