A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Raed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Raed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Raed, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raed graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen.
Dr. Raed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Khiri Raed MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan K. Raed practice?
- Dr. Adnan Raed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adnan Raed practices Gastroenterology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky River, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Gastroenterologists.