A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Said is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Said
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Said Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Said, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Said graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Said has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Said MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Said practice?
- Dr. Adnan Said has 1 office location.
Dr. Adnan Said practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Gastroenterologists, and Madison Hepatologists.