A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adnan Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adnan Said is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Said
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Said Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adnan Said, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Said graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Said has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adnan Said MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Adnan Said practice?
- Dr. Adnan Said has 1 office location.
Dr. Adnan Said practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Gastroenterologists, and Madison Hepatologists.